Back to Germany forum

Job

Posted in Germany forum

I am homeopath from pakistan i want job with homeopath in germany or spain. Please someone help me i can do 6 month free work till i learn local laungue plz

• Go to Jonas murphy's profile

posted by  in Germany forum 

Your search for a job. I suggest a good website name as Www.RekrutIQ.de It is very good website for job searching. When I come to Germany one of my college suggest me this website. But I am not agree with him. But he forces me for login this website. Finally I login this website and I got a job within 10 days. I am lucky to get this recommendation.

Your search for a job. I suggest a good website name as Www.RekrutIQ.de It is very good website for job searching. When I come to Germany one of my college suggest me this website. But I am not agree with him. But he forces me for login this website. Finally I login this website and I got a job within 10 days. I am lucky to get this recommendation.

I am jonas and I come from America to Germany. I search jobs at many places. Luckily I got a website Www.RekrutIQ.de Firstly I just login in their website , after 5 minutes they call to me. They follow me and they give a interview date after 2days. Luckily I selected in that job. My better suggestion is to go in this website.

Post a reply