• Go to Sansan Amy's profile

Re:

posted by  Sansan Amy in Germany forum 

Hello All,

Thank you so much for the replies!

Martin, It's correct for all what you said- 1st company cannot hire internals so they give a project contract to 2nd company with my name, so this 2nd company gives me a ''contractor'' contract. Not possible for them to ''hire'' me as employee because I do not have a work permit. (another chicken first or egg first...and 2nd company needs to have a chicken with already eggs) So englchen is also correct on description of my situation. One thing I am most frustrated is, from the every beginning in every document I had with me, we already mentioned that I will be a contractor but not employee, i have the feeling that they do not know about this/not willing to handle it and therefore passed me around to different departments...

@englchen, do you know what is the normal procedure or documents (besides contracts) to apply for this freelancer permit? Is ausländerbehörde in my area is the right place? one thing I concern is that, some officer said I cannot change the visa inside germany, therefore i should go back to my homecountry and apply it via consulate... i have doubt in this as well.

thanks again!

Amy

Post a reply

Other replies